Dr. James Dobson's personal research assistant tells fascinating, behind-the-scenes stories and shares principles for living and leading that he learned from working with the best-selling author and founder of Focus on the Family. Examples of some of the practical-life laws he has learned from Dr. Dobson:
- That which is not tracked is not done
- Return phone calls today and you'll have a job tomorrow
- Forget the flair--just care
- Always match emotion for emotion
- Do what's right--endure the fight
The book illustrates each principle with stories from the author's observations of Dr. Dobson at work. It concludes with an epilogue by Dr. Dobson himself about the legacy he would like to leave.